Business DescriptionCloudTag brings accurate data and performance monitoring to the health, wellbeing and fitness markets; in a way that is easy to understand and allows the user to make positive changes to their health and fitness lifestyle regime.
- The approval of financial statements, dividends and significant changes in accounting practices;
- Board membership and powers including the appointment and removal of Board members, determining the terms of reference of the Board and establishing the overall control framework;
- Communications with shareholders;
- Senior management and subsidiary board appointments and remuneration, contracts and the grant of share options;
- Key commercial matters including consideration of potential product developments, target markets and pricing strategies;
- Financial matters including: the approval of the budget and financial plans, changes to the Group’s capital structure, the Group’s business strategy, investment commitments and capital expenditure, and the entering into of any arrangement or agreement with a shareholder or any associate of a shareholder holding over 3.0% per cent of the share capital;
- The strategy for procuring funding either through equity or loans, for the Group’s operations and the implementation of that strategy;
- Other matters including health and safety policy, insurance and legal compliance; and
- strategic matters such as potential business combinations.
CloudTag brings accurate data and performance monitoring to the health, wellbeing and fitness markets; in a way that is easy to understand and allows the user to make positive changes to their health and fitness lifestyle regime.
As Cloudtag Inc. is a Cayman Islands incorporated company, the rights of shareholders may differ from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company, and the company is not subject to the UK city code on Takeovers and mergers.
The Company’s main country of operations is Jersey
Articles of Association
Number of shares in issue: 448,104,916. Of the shares in issue 30,725,507 (6.86%) were considered not to be in public hands
Shareholder Summary by No. Shares and percentage (Updated 18th February 2017)
|INVESTOR NOMINEES LIMITED||28,096,187||6.27%|
|CREDIT SUISSE CLIENT NOMINEES (UK) LIMITED||20,150,879||4.50%|
|HSDL NOMINEES LIMITED||16,408,647||3.66%|
|TD DIRECT INVESTING NOMINEES (EUROPE) LIMITED||15,892,363||3.55%|
|AMIT BEN HAIM||15,087,640||3.37%|
|HSBC CLIENT HOLDINGS NOMINEE (UK) LIMITED||14,832,528||3.31%|
The company’s shares are not currently admitted to trading on any exchange or trading platform. There remain no restrictions on the transfer of company securities
Financial Reports and Circulars
CloudTag Inc. announced on 7 November 2016 that the Company has conditionally agreed with an overseas Institutional Investor, L1 Capital Global Opportunities Master Fund (“L1”), to issue up to £4,500,000 Senior Unsecured Zero Coupon Convertible Notes to raise gross proceeds of up to £4.05 million.
Half Year Results for the six month period ended 31 March 2016
CloudTag (CTAG:LN), the company that brings personal monitoring to the health, wellbeing and fitness markets is pleased to announce its interim results for the six months ended 31 March 2016.
30/03/16: Annual Report and Accounts
On the 30th of March, 2016, CloudTag released the company financial report and accounts for the year ended 30th September 2015.
26/06/2015: Half Yearly Report
On the 26 June, 2015, CloudTag announced their half yearly report.
30/03/2015: Annual Report
On the 30th of March, 2015, CloudTag released the company financial report and accounts for the year ended 30th September 2014.
04/12/2014: Notice of EGM and Issue of Loan Notes
On the 4th of December, 2014, CloudTag announced the succesful raise of £800,000, read the notes here as well as the notice of the comapny EGM.
04/12/2014: Form of Instruction for EGM
Download your form of instuction for the upcoming EGM here.
04/12/2014: Proxy Form of Instruction for EGM
Download your proxy form of instuction for the upcoming EGM here.
30/05/2014: HALF YEAR RESULTS
On the 30th of May, 2014, CloudTag announced it's Half Year Results for the six month period ended 31 March 2014.
31/03/2014: ANNUAL REPORTS & ACCOUNTS AND NOTICE OF AGM
On the 31st of March, 2014, CloudTag announced it’s Annual Reports & Accounts.
28/06/2013: HALF YEARLY REPORT
On the 28th of June, 2013, CloudTag announced it’s Half Yearly report.
20/03/2013: ADMISSION DOCUMENT
The company listed on the AIM market on Wednesday the 20th of March 2013.
01/03/2013: COMPANY 10 DAY ANNOUNCEMENT
The company applied to list on the AIM market and received the 10 day announcement on the 1st of March 2013.